Monday, August 24, 2015

Fall for Him (Forbidden Trilogy Book 3)


Two men. Both brothers. One life-changing decision. 

I made my choice. One perfect weekend assured me I was right. One set of pictures proved me wrong. 

Graduating college was supposed to be a happy time. Instead, I lost my best friend and suffered the worst kind of betrayal. Now, my whole life is in flux. I need my best friend. I need answers. There’s only one way to fix this. It’s time for a change. It’s time to take back control of my life, and the only way to do it is to face my problems head-on. 

Even if it means walking into the lion’s den to do it.
Pre-Order NOW .99 Out August 25
Fall for Him on Amazon http://preview.tinyurl.com/qdjtpo9
MY REVIEW!!!!!
I received this book from the author for an honest review,
This is the third book in the Forbidden series and let me tell you this has to be the most intense book of the three. It started on page one and I simply could not put it down til the very end. I am not joking. My daughter was moving and he literally hit me in the head with a huge mirror while I was reading this book and i kept reading. It hurt like hell but I had to know what the heck was going on with Rebel and Jo.

Okay first off let me say do not read this book if you have not read 
Dance for me (Book 1) http://tinyurl.com/oyf582a
Lie to You (Book 2) http://tiny.cc/929e2x

It would be like going to see a movie and only watching the last 30 minutes. YOU would be OH SO LOST. Believe me you want to know all the ins and outs. All the tits and dicks. All the mixing and matching and switching. This book is the perfect way to tie up the series and of course JC Valentine does it in such and intense and HOT way.

Grab this book if you have read the other two in the series.

If you have not read the series yet GRAB THEM ALL! Grab a bottle of good wine and have weekend with two HOT Men. What more could you ask for.

No comments:

Post a Comment