Saturday, May 12, 2018

Oh I have a New Town to Stalk Folks Bliss, Kansas.. You can start for FREE Right Now TOO

What a wonderful and must I say delish town I discovered between the pages of my kindle. It all started when a set of billionaire triplets discovered that their dad's will was not so clear cut as that expected it to be upon his passing.  I invite you to discover Bliss, Kansas like did and fall in love.
The Billionaires in Blue Jeans Series
Diamonds and Dirt Roads which happens to be FREE on Kindle at the time of my blog post is the first book in the series.

Diamonds and Dirt Roads (Billionaires in Blue Jeans #1)Diamonds and Dirt Roads by Erin Nicholas
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Wonderful Blissful Beginning to a New Series.

What a wonderful start to a new series by author Erin Nicholas. The sisters, triplets learn that they have to all sort of disappear to a small town in Kansas for a year to make ...pies. What a well written and at times extremely soul touching but yet funny book. I love how Erin Nicholas has the ability to reach into my past and touch a little bit... Adding it to her stories. It is like she know me personally, which she does not, and finds she needs to showcase my flaws and fix me. These sisters, like so many of us ( whether by blood or not) have issues as well as their strengths. Some were expected and others were happy surprises. I invite you to sit back, grab some crispy bacon, a jar of Nutella and just enjoy some Bliss.

View all my reviews

In the second book of this series High Heels and Haystacks  we get to know more about triplets and the town but really this is sister Ava's story and for me it is the funniest story. Because I can see how she was in New York and how she becomes in Bliss.

High Heels and Haystacks (Billionaires in Blue Jeans #2)High Heels and Haystacks by Erin Nicholas
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Book so good it will have you baking pies and chasing chickens

I want to move to Bliss !!! This is the second book in a triplet book series...yes you read that correctly TRIPLETS. And girls at that. All look they same but let me tell you we learned from the first book in this series, these sisters are definitely not the same in personality. In High Heels in Haystacks we get to know Ava the sister who runs the empire and Parker who runs the diner. Holy Mo!y it is so much fun that these 2 were attached to each other. Erin Nicholas has given us get another wonder well written and yes even got at times book. Made me pull out my baking dishes and try my hand at an Apple pie or two...well three. Yes they went in the trash just like Ava's okay. I am so excited about the third book coming out next month.

View all my reviews

Cashmere and Camo is the newest book that just came out. It completes the series based in Bliss...Sadly for this reader. I am hoping that our Author will return to Bliss at some time in the future and take us there with her, because I for one found a new fictional town  that I follow.

Cashmere and Camo (Billionaires in Blue Jeans #3)Cashmere and Camo by Erin Nicholas
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is the final book in a three part series from Author, Erin Nicholas. Each book can be read as a standalone , but hey it's about hot triplet girls so why would you want to do that? I loved each book but Noah and Brynn are my favorite of the three couples. I mean here is a shy , geeky, lab gal today who blossoms before our eyes. Then we have Noah big tough muscle ex Marines who fights falling in love. This book had it all humor...come on Noah fixes Brynn up on dates and tags along? Heat...yep lots of heat. Our author is so good for that. She catches us up on all the friends and family in Bliss before the book ends too. Although I would like to throw it output there as a Bliss fan, I am already imagining other books based in this town should our Author SO choose to go back to Kansas.
I own this book in both kindle AND book form. LOVE IT

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment