Friday, August 3, 2018

Their Famous Dominant by Nicole Edwards ...We finally get the True Master Ramsey

Seems like I have been waiting for this book since I met Trent Ramsey way back in Devotion. Every time his name has come up in one of our Author's books it has only wet my appetite for what was to come when Trent's book would finally hit release day. When that day or rather night, arrived this reader could not have been  happier. i stayed up all night reading. Yes I awoke to my kindle flat on my face....kindle face as we call it in my house was the morning face I had.  Actually still have the soreness as that wonderful reminder of reading the first half of this book. Just a little bit of pain to go with the pleasure ya know. And oh what a pleasure this book is. It was so worth the wait to for Master Ramsey to finally wake up to Troy and Clarissa. What makes this book so extra special in my eyes is that fact that one of the secondary characters Zeke, who has his own book Their Ruthless Sadist is featured in this book too. Not only that but the cover model for this book we have come to know as a friend in Nicole's Nation. So it made the book come alive so much more...felt real in a whole other sense.

Their Famous Dominant (Office Intrigue #4)Their Famous Dominant by Nicole Edwards
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I always just knew in my heart of readers heart that Master Ramsey would be the one for Classia but oh my stars, our Author always finds a way to get to heart of each of her characters and make them so real, so honest...so true. I did not see that she was going to where she was with Troy and I am so happy it went there.
Life can lead you in unexpected places you just need to open yourself up and follow. Even if it unconventional...who cares. If you are happy that is all that matters. Look at Master Trent, Troy and Rissa...it took time and lots of communication and love and yes well you really need to read this book to find out how they get from Actor and Assistant to .... well you know. Can not wait for The Ruthless Sadist, Zeke's story is next. Hang on we are going for a whip of a story I can already tell.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment