Friday, June 7, 2019

I love Last Stand, Texas Come Find out Why & Fall in Love too

It's no surprise that I love  Marietta, Montana. I have talked and let folks about  my favorite fictional  town for about 5 years..Now there is a little town in Texas called Last Stand that is slowly stealing my heart as well. It is also part of the Tule Publishing Group Family of writers. Just so you know that each book that is published comes from a place deep in the hearts of one of the amazing women authors who write for this group.
 This week a new author was added to the family of authors and she started out by giving us a book based in Last Stand, Texas. This was the first book I have read from this author (she has published other books) but it will not be the last. I have already gone looking for Jamie K. Schmidt's other books and she has a wonderful wide variety to choose from. But let me share with you the book that turned me on to her.
The Cowboy's Daughter... Based in Last Stand, TX this book is the first book based on Three-Sisters Ranch. Below you will find my review and below that places you can grab your own copy.


The Cowboy's Daughter (Three Sisters Ranch, #1)The Cowboy's Daughter by Jamie K. Schmidt
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Look at this amazing cover... The inside, well it's just as good as the outside. Our author, Jamie K Schmidt gives us a manly, broken bull rider who discovers his 5 year old pint size mini me in Last Stand, TX, along side the woman he has not been able to forget for 5 long years. Misunderstandings and miscommunications and well so much more kept these two apart but fate brought them back to Last Stand at the same time. Will the power of a small child, a good woman, who has over come a great deal and life in general be able to heal this man and a family? This book had me flipping the pages from first page to the last. I can't wait for more Cowboy from this Author who is both new to me as well as this publisher.

View all my reviews

Visit  Tule Publishing  to find where you can find all of the places for Last Stand books and more. Click on The Cowboy's Daughter HERE to find ALL the different places you can find this book and grab your copy today.

No comments:

Post a Comment