Thursday, July 20, 2017

My Review of Catching Fire Book One: Educating Ellie by T. N. King

Catching Fire Book One: Educating EllieCatching Fire Book One: Educating Ellie by T.N King
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is the first book I have read by T.N. King but it will not be my last. I really got into it from the first page until the last. We have Ellie a sweet, shy girl who works at a diner and is rescued from the burning diner by a handsome billionaire who happens to be driving by at that moment in time.

Morgan oh what can I say about this billionaire...He is a playboy who panic when he had his moment with Ellie. OH what a moment in time it was to knock this man off his feet so to speak.
You really need to read this book for yourself to feel all the sparks and tingles.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment