Tuesday, July 25, 2017

My Review of Hope Restored by Carrie Ann Ryan

Hope Restored (Gallagher Brothers, #3)Hope Restored by Carrie Ann Ryan
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

It's so hard to believe that this is the last book in the Gallagher Brothers series. But never fear we know our author, she will for sure let us peek into their lives in one of her other books some time in the future. The Montgomery Clan reaches far and wide (even if their last name is something else). Carrie Ann Ryan has created this family that each one of us can feel a part of. I know I do.

This last book in the Gallagher Brothers series has to be my favorite for so many reasons. Oh please do not let the other ones know, sort of like saying one of your children are your favorites. I love all of her books but this book just shines a little bit brighter. This book is about love, friendship and life. True love and true friendship...the kind that lasts thru cancer and the real kind. This is Murphy and Tessa's story but is also Gallagher Family's story and all their friend's as well.

As a reader, this book reach down and grabbed me from the very beginning. It had me in tears in parts but laughing in others. Don't get me wrong this is not a sad, woo is me book ..OH NO... this book is inspiring and a beautiful romance. All I can say is I recommend it and that is all you are getting out of me because I don't give storylines away. LOL
If you want to really enjoy this book I highly recommend the other books in this series...Or go all out and read all the Montgomery books.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment