Saturday, June 27, 2015

My Review of The Naked Chef by Diane Hernandez

Amazon: The Naked Chef
The first time I read this book was in  mid May of this year. Yes, you read that correct I said the first time. I have this thing called short term memory loss so I like to re-read books when an author puts out another book. Sometimes it is because it is a series of books and other times it is simply because I really like the style of the writing and it helps me to get back into their head set. Also, with this author I wanted to really read this as if I was Reggie, the chef and see if I saw things differently than I did the first time I read the book. Would my review change or would it be the same?
 My original review on Goodreads can be located HERE if you would like to read it. I can tell you I will be doing a little editing to my review with a note that it is from my second time to read it of course.
I am one of those Readers who reviews but will not give a story away, Just not my thing, Don't like to read reviews that tell me the whole story line so I do not do it myself. I love the fact that this book could be my family (well my children or my husband's family). Latina all the way, It is like taking our kitchen and Sunday's and placing it into her book. 
The Naked Chef has everything I could want in a great book. It has a strong woman and an Alpha male. *YES you CAN have both* with romance, some mystery and a whole bunch of Heat.
I still came to the same conclusion at the end of the book that I am hoping that  Chef Reggie and Talent Scout Tracy Thompson have a second book in the future and also I want to see Tanner's story too. 


While you are waiting for more from CHEF Reggie

 Diane Hernandez has a new book that just 

released and will be my Saturday Reading!

This books looks so promising and will be tomorrow's review. 

I wanted you to be able to read long with me so

Just click on the title below to go to Amazon

   IT's FREE RIGHT NOW


Til tomorrow

Shweet Sandi

No comments:

Post a Comment