Sunday, June 21, 2015

The Secret Heir Of Sunset Ranch Review

I grew up reading Harlequin books from the age of 12 with my mom.  Every so often I like to pick one up on my kindle and read one, And the "Slades of Sunset Ranch Series" by Charlene Sands has been a set of books I really enjoyed. This is the third book and so far my favorite.

I like the Slade brothers and I have been waiting for the last brother to finally come and home so we would know his story. And what a story it was. Kat and Justin met in New York but she thought he was someone else (he swapped id;s with a fellow solider). Turns out she ended up getting pregnant from their one weekend encounter and she had no way of locating him. She finally found him (or so she thought) and discovered he was killed in action.

Later Justin Slade comes home to meet Brett's (Who Kath thought Justin was) Aunt to tell her how her nephew had died only to run into Kat and discover he was a father. This is their story and what a wild ride it is. It is a really good book and there were times i wanted to shake both kids and say YOU BOTH are WRONG and other times I wanted to say FOOLISH FOOLISH FOOLISH  look at each other! If you have not read the other books in the series grab them and read them, Great series and and a really good author.

Sunset Surrender Book 1 on Amazon
Sunset Seduction Book 2 on Amazon
The Secret Heir of Sunset Ranch on Amazon
You can follow her on facebook too on her Author Page Charlene Sands Books

Til tomorrow
Shweet Sandi

No comments:

Post a Comment