Thursday, October 15, 2015

Great New Dragon Shifter Book Released today Flight with Her Dragon

A Flight with Her Dragon: Paranormal BBW Dragon Shifter Romance (The Immortal Dragon Brothers Book 3)A Flight with Her Dragon: Paranormal BBW Dragon Shifter Romance by Desirae Grove
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Dragon shifters are my favorite type of shifters. This is the third book in the Immortal Dragon Brothers book series and Desirae Grove is an amazing writer. She can paint a tale with words so that you can see it with your eyes like you are there. I am so happy to find that Jayden the third brother meets his fated mate. In this story we learn more about Dragon lore and Fiero and what the purpose of Dragons are as for as humans go. I hope that are more stories in this series.

If you have not read the other two books I highly suggest reading them although they are not required to understand this book but they are both very good, hot steamy dragon shifter books like this one is. I was gifted this book for an honest review!
Amazon 

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment