Saturday, December 5, 2015

Because Naughty Holidays Can Be So Nice 2015

Because Naughty Holidays Can Be Oh So Nice 2015Because Naughty Holidays Can Be Oh So Nice 2015 by Nicole Edwards
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Nicole Edwards did it again! Not only did she give us a Holiday treat she gave us THREE NOVELLAS in this collection Because Naughty Holidays Can Be Oh So Nice 2015.

We get an update on the Walker family with Travis, Kylie and Gage in
Walker Brothers’ Free for All. It is so funny OH so WALKER! I am super super excited to meet some of the folks mentioned around the table.

The second novella is R and Z: Gift Dilemma In this one I have to say it had me laughing thinking about these 2 hunky guys searching for the perfect gifts. Well I just love THINKING about these 2 HOT MEN from Sniper 1 anyways. OH Nicole has such a way with her words especially with HER HAWT MEN!

Third is the Hottest and it seems to bring all the bunch together at Devotion. This novella starts off focusing on Luke, Cole and Sierra and New Years but of course you know if Devotion is involved all the KINKY crowd is too so we get a little look into what all We have to look forward to in the future from Mrs Edwards! I for one Can NOT WAIT!


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment