Tuesday, October 13, 2015

My Review of Moon's Law by Michelle Fox

Moon's Law  (New Moon Wolves, Bite of the Moon)Moon's Law by Michelle Fox
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is the second book in the serial New Moon Wolves. You do not have to read book one to understand all about this book BUT it would help to understand what is going on if you read First Moon if you have not already.

This book deals with the "made" wolves mainly Kane and Charlotte and how they are dealing with their wolf and human sides. I really love how Michelle Fox writes so you can actually see everything like you are there. I can see the hair sprouting out on Charlotte's arms when she hears the hunters talking about hunting the wolves. I can see the "Hunter" who knows about and how to kill a werewolf.

This book is so good. You see the hard times and the romance forming between some of the made wolves. Different view of shifters in a great story. I was given an ARC which I loved so much I purchased the book so I would have a matched set to re-read again later.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment