Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Shopping For a CEO by Julia Kent

Shopping for a CEO (The Shopping Series, Book 7)Shopping for a CEO by Julia Kent
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

When A Julia Kent book hits my kindle I drop when I am doing and READ IT! OMG I LOVE HER BOOKS AND THIS ONE WAS SO GOOD!! How am I going to wait til March 2016 for the next part of this book I will never know. (All I can hope is that I will have some Mavis to tide me over....)

Julia Kent knows how to mix the perfect amount of humor with sex. Realism with oh so crazy it just has to be true. In this book we get to experience the Momzilla. Shannon's mom and oh my Lord if she was my mom or if I were Declan I think I would have locked her in a basement when she started going nuts.

Andrew, Andrew, Andrew .... yep he kissed Amanda yet again... 2 times in closets and then we get the real deal in this book. Oh yes this book is about Shannon and Declan's wedding but is really all about the best man and maid of honor.

We also get to learn more about Amanda's past and see maybe a sneak peek (I am hoping) into her mom and possibly Senior McCormick.

If you have not read The Shopping for a Billionaire Series start with one and keep reading...Like ME YOU WILL BE HOOKED! Once you finish head over to all the Random Acts Books. If it says Julia Kent as a author. Read it!

View all my reviews
 Grab your copy on AMAZON HERE
Julia Kent's Amazon Page
Julia Kent's Facebook Page


No comments:

Post a Comment