Thursday, December 31, 2015

Dirty Chaos Review

Dirty ChaosDirty Chaos by L.A. Corvill
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

OH MY WORD This book is so HOT! There are three children born in the same town. Same Hospital. Within minutes of each other but two 3 different mothers. Two boys and 1 girl. All three became fast friends and grew with to do ALL and I do mean ALL their FIRST together.

Then in comes a fourth...a hot biker boy who shows up up and takes over not only the track but also one of the triad's heart. What all happens from the opening page to the last page is so good and I am looking for more more more from these folks. I am hoping that L. A. Corvill will give us at least 1 maybe 2 more books and fill us in on the two others in the triad.

Grab this book and see if you can get down and dirty in all the Chaos. I received this book for an honest review.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment