Thursday, March 24, 2016

Another Great Book from Author .... Julia Kent

Shopping for a Billionaire's Wife (Shopping for a Billionaire, #8)Shopping for a Billionaire's Wife by Julia Kent
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I look forward to any books from Julia Kent and and this one did not disappoint.
The last time we left this lovely couple they were high above their wedding in a black chopper escaping Momzilla Marie ( Shannon's mom) and Declan helped to get her to Vegas so they can get married there. But with any Julia Kent book you know life is never simple and easy.... right.

In this book I feel we got to see more of Declan and Shannon's depth. Where they come from and where I think they will go as a family. Yes there are some funny as all get out scenes in it.... Shannon and the Minnon is one that comes to mind but for me there are more loving and tender bits in this book. More things that make me go OHHHHHH.

We see what makes Shannon parents the way they are and why she wanted a huge wedding. We see a few budding romances and some make us go HUMMMMMMM.
And oh Yes there is one GIANT GIANT HUGE BOULDER of A Great BIG OLE CLIFF HANGER AT THE END THAT I CANT'T WAIT FOR BOOK 9. What happens is Vegas don't always stay in Vegas.
No chickens in this book but hot minons and other fun things so Grab your copy today!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment