Tuesday, March 15, 2016

My Review of the BEST Nicole Edwards Book.... Curtis

Curtis (Coyote Ridge, #1)Curtis by Nicole Edwards
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

12:00pm March 15, 2016 I turned on my Kindle and there it was CURTIS.... I was up for the next hours reading the best story that Nicole Edwards has written to date.
Why you ask?
If you have read any of her Alluring Indulgence series ( read all of it awesome!) and even Club Destiny ( advise is to read all of these too) because yes the Walkers spill into that series as well, you will understand the power of Curtis and Lorrie Walker. The many lives they have touched and so many of us have wondered and asked author Nicole Edwards time and time again about HOW DID IT ALL Start and boy did we get our answer and it is so good.

In true Walker fashion I can say that the Walker boys ALL followed in their dad's foot steps. The apples sure did not fall far from the Walker tree. LOL We see where Lorrie gets her amazing strength and all her love.

I have to say be sure to have tissue when you read this book as it had me in tears about a third of the way in and I was glad I had a box with me. This is a wonderful beginning to the start of a new series Coyote Ridge but my no means is it the end of the Walkers. I am sure we will be meeting up at the Club from time to time and you know Curtis and Lorrie will have their hands in the pies so to speak of the lives of the family whether they are children, grandchildren, cousins or adopted into the family.
Nicole Edwards wrote a book that is so moving it brought me to tears, sexy it had some of the hottest scenes she has written and heartwarming...it made me feel like I was part of the Walker clan.
I HIGHLY RECOMMEND this book to everyone even if you have not read any of her books yet get this book....I promise you will love it and be hooked on her as an author. I know this is one book that will be read time and time again. It is just that good. (NOW MS Edwards how about you publish the diaries as a book hint hint)

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment