Friday, March 11, 2016

Review of HUNG by Holly Hart

HungHung by Holly Hart
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I was not to sure about this book when I started reading it and it took me about 2 chapters to really get into the book. Once I did I really warmed up to it and could not put it down. This book was one of those books about cocky and I do mean a COCKY rock star who meets a girl who won't give into him. She is the best thing for him. I really like how Holly Hart does not let it be the standard boy meets girl she can't help but fall for him and blah blah blah .... OH NO this es one really good bool.

There are times I was laughing and there were times I can not tell you hot this book was. It is a good read and this is one author I will gladly be reading again and again. I was gifted this book for an honest review.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment