Wednesday, October 14, 2015

My Review of Written in Ink by Carrie Ann Ryan

Written in Ink (Montgomery Ink, #4)Written in Ink by Carrie Ann Ryan
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I have been waiting for the writer in the family!! Finally we get Griffin's story! You know the Montgomery clan has become a family to those of us who are faithful readers. We worry about the character like family members and wonder which path Carrie Ann will take them on next. Griffin has always been one of my favorite family members and I have worried about him from the start. Now i know what I had reason to worry about him.

Autumn... when I met this gal I thought I bet she is the one to pull Griffin out of his writers funk and also get him back into the land of the living if there ever is anyone. Little did I know the girl was hiding something major and major it was. She knows she has fallen for Griffin and the family and to keep them safe she won't tell them what she is running from. Girlfriend have you never watched a scary movie ? Bad move.... Great book.
This is one of my favorites of the series and not because Griffin is my favorite family member but because of the story line. Grab your book today! If you have not read the other books in the series they are not necessary to understand this book but you will be so happy you read them too. I received this book for an honest review. Loved it.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment