Friday, June 17, 2016

Review of a Great New Series Reborn Vampire Romance

Reborn Vampire Romance: Blood CourtesansReborn Vampire Romance: Blood Courtesans by Michelle Fox
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Michelle Fox is taking me into a new direction with Vampires instead of wolves and I have to say she did very well with this book. I was not sure at first since I was so used to her furry friends not fangs but she sold me 1000%. This book has everything you can want and more. It has a different take on vampires and their blood bonds.

Myra and Kristos are the featured couple in this book and I can not wait for the next book to see if they are in it OR if there are more vampires for us to get to know.
5 stars for this book and a great start for a new series.
This series is for age 18 and above it is HOT HOT HOT on the Heat Scale!

View all my reviews
Pick this book up on Amazon 

No comments:

Post a Comment