Wednesday, February 1, 2017

There is no way I got Distracted at all reading Distraction by Nicole Edwards

Distraction (Club Destiny, #8)Distraction by Nicole Edwards
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

So hard to believe that this is the last book in the Club Destiny series. But WOW Nicole Edwards ended this series with such a wonderful book. Dylan story is one i have been waiting for forever and it was in so worth the wait. He is just so perfectly broken with Sarah ...they both are amazing together.

There were surprises inside the book... for me at least. I love the way she moved characters to other series so we won't loose them and I thank her so much for that. Nicole Edwards is an author who writes books like a good chess player plays a game of championship chess.... She thinks many moves, or books ahead.

As with all her books...expect sexy times. 5 stars
OH Yes Ladies and Gents she did hint at Trent too... So be still my heart.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment