Thursday, April 6, 2017

Not Your Match (No Match for Love #2)Not Your Match by Lindzee Armstrong
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I really enjoy Lindzee Armstrong's books. They are so much fun to read and I can usually sit and read them in one night. This book had me wanting to learn to dance and let me say I CAN'T DANCE! You do not have to read book the other books in this series to get what is going on but i have to say you will want to because they are really good.

In this book we get to know Andi and Ben. They grew up together and were dance partners in high school. Andi dated the same dude all the way thru high school and college. WOW right. And Ben well when we start this book he is engaged.Come find out what happens and if that stays that way. This book had me laughing and it also had me in tears. It is a very good book with great depth and it has a deep message in it as well as light hearted love too.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment