Tuesday, May 28, 2019

Hammered by Pippa Grant had me packing to move to Happy Cat wanna come? See why.

The perfect book to start the summer off right with Romantic Comedy that will not only keep you turning the pages but it will have you laughing and wanting your own little family of critters to come home to as well. Authors Pippa Grant and Lili Valente are the perfect combo and Happy Cat is the destination I want to visit. HammeredHammered by Pippa Grant
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I want to pack my bags and move my family to Happy Cat!! I know that my crazy hubs and daughter would fit right in with all the characters and shoot my family could even work at Sunshine's "toy" factory if they wanted too. My granddaughter would be right at home with all the critters that seem to think they are people. George Cooney, the trash panda (raccoon) is very much active in Hammered and he has several new folks to add to his menagerie of friends. If you have read the first book in this series Hosed you will know a wee bit about Jared, the hot bartender. If not don't worry you can jump right in and be okay... but let me say READ HOSED!! You will laugh you self silly and love this book so much more. Okay back to Hammered and Jared and Olivia.

Jared is the town's hot bartender and Olivia is the quirky girl in town. You know the one person you can depend on to dance around naked in the moonlight or moon-bath with her top off. She is the one person in town with the biggest heart and she can talk to the animals. Yes, like Dr Doolittle, I swear. She sees things that others do not and I promise you in spite of her quirkiness, she is one beautiful woman. And yes that is seen by all... Humans and animals alike. Hammered shows us the good, bad and yes all the amazing things out in the world. It had me laughing so hard I was crying in parts. Once again I got kicked out of bed for reading a Pippa Grand and Lili Valente book into the wee hours because I kept waking up my husband, laughing. Take a trip to Happy Cat and fall in love or at least meet Chewy, Princess and George.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment