Tuesday, January 5, 2016

SugarPop 2016 Reading Challenge Group on Facebook

Hi all I love to read as most of you know I thought I would do the SugarPop Reading Challenge this year and decided it would be fun to do it with a group of friends.

SO, if you would like to join me in the 2016 SugarPop Book Challenge this year or want to know what the heck Sandi is talking about you can get the details in my Facebook Group or if you do not Facebook you can get the list on my SugarPop  Pinterest board.

Here are the details: If you are truly book obsessed like I am this reading challenge will be right up your alley. Looking to broaden the scope of your reading in 2016? We will you read of variety of books this year  and have fun doing it. Whether you want to transport yourself to a distant country or learn something new about a time period or place this challenge will make you grow as a reader as well as a person. This challenge is good because it doesn't tell you specific books to read, just types of books and you get to go and discover new books to find certain ideas. Download the printable checklist from my pinterest board or off of the Facebook Group. Invite folks to join our Group on Facebook as well. I think it will be fun to see what we all are reading as the year goes on. 

The one thing I do ask is that everyone remember that  the SugarPop Reading Group is open to all folks and there will be all kinds of readers in our group. Not everyone will be reading the same type or styles of books so we will need to respect each other.

Hope to see you in  the Reading Group on Facebook for 2016 it runs the entire year and you can join at any time.

OH YES there will be other fun things going on as well besides just the 2016 SugarPop  Reading Challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment