Monday, March 20, 2017

Can a Mermaid and a Dragon find love?

Kissed by Fire A Zodiac Shifters Paranormal Romance (Maidens Book 2)Kissed by Fire A Zodiac Shifters Paranormal Romance by Michelle Fox
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I really enjoy Michelle Fox's books and this was a different kind of read for me from her and that in itself was so enjoyable. Who would have thought when I turned the pages in my kindle that I would be reading about mermaids. WOW so shocking and in such a good way too. It is about time that the Para folks headed into the sea, so to speak.

In this book (which I have not read book one but i need to grab it and read it now) we get to know Mila who is searching for her sister who was taken by slavers. We also get to see some of my favorite
shifter a dragon shifter. I love the idea put out in this book and think that you will too. 5 star read for me and look forward to more books UNDER THE SEA!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment