Thursday, March 16, 2017

Charmed by Chocolate Review

Charmed by Chocolate (Love at the Chocolate Shop #6)Charmed by Chocolate by Steena Holmes
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is one of those books that I double love. I love this author and I love everything about Marietta. If a book is based in this wonderful town I have to have it. If Steena Holmes writes a book I have to have it. So I guess you could say I knew I would be reading this book the moment it hit my kindle and you would be correct. IN Fact I loved it so much I read it the night it hit my reader and then ...i waited i few days and re-read it so I was sure that i did not miss anything in my sleepy mood.

This book is of course based around Sage's Chocolate shop (which made me crave chocolate which i can't have). You do not have to have read any of the other books BUT if you had you would have had an inkling of what was going on in Leah's life. That's okay you will catch on very quickly because Steena lays it all on the line for us to know. Leah is one of those girls who just can't say no to those who ask for favors. Her best friend needs a fill in for out on a dating show like our bachelor and she talks Leah into being on the show. Well things do not go well and Leah says and does things not like herself so she goes (from LA) to hide in Marietta. BUT there is always a BUT right...the person she ran way from Marietta all those years ago, the person she considered her "best friend" is in Marietta .
Things get sticking but in the best way. I love her grandma and this book was so much fun to read both times. As with all my books from this wonderful heart filled town i know I will be reading it more than twice. I highly recommend this book!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment