Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Hot Stuff by Carly Phillips Re-Released and Hot it is Indeed

Hot Stuff (Hot Zone, #1)Hot Stuff by Carly Phillips
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is a re-release and update for this series but it is new for me as I had not "met" this author so to speak when she released it the first time. This author is one of my favorites to read so she comes to feel like part of my book family.
The first book in this series really lived up to the title of HOT STUFF.

Imagine 3 young girls loose both parents...go to live with a gruff but loving uncle who runs a sports Agency. Yank has no idea how to raise his nieces but with his personal assistant it all works out and in fact not only does he raise them well, they all work together. In book one (each book is a stand alone book that is connected to each other but you do not have to read the others to get them), we get to know the oldest sister Annabelle and get to start to learn about the in-depth relationship of Yank and Lola his PA.

Yank has a match making side to him that and he starts with Annabelle...having her team up with an old client who has come back to him on bended knee...Brandon. I really loved this story. It was so believable!
I highly recommend this book. Now off to Book 2.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment