Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Alpha Dragon's Virgin Bride (Paranormal SciFi Dragon Shifter Romance) (Dark Sun Series Book 2)Alpha Dragon's Virgin Bride (Paranormal SciFi Dragon Shifter Romance) by Scarlett Grove
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Scarlett Grove is an author who gets my attention on page one and never lets up til I hit the end of my kindle. In this book (which is the second book in this series but can be read as a stand alone), we get to see more about my favorite shifters the Dragons and how some have worked to help rebuild the US especially after the Dark Sun.

We meet Desdemona who lives on a farm or compound with her extended family. Since the Dark Sun happened there simply is no electricity unless you live in the city where one of the Alphas or Kings help you. If you happen to be a witch you will have a wonderful life as you live in a temple and will be guarded 24/7 and will be married/mated with an immoral (Alpha or King).

In this book I love the play between Desdemona and her future "man". She is not one to lay down and say OKAY. There is spunk and spice and just so much good reading in this book. Looking forward to the next book in this series.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment