Saturday, March 31, 2018

New Books Out and Lots to Tell Ya About

It a good time book release when at least one of the books is based in my favorite fictional town of Marietta,Montana. And yes today I have one for you from Lara Van Hulzen titled Finding Her Montana Cowboy. Then we go to Philly and a new writer for me but one who I will be quickly catching up on her books, Amy Manemann. Her book is titled Love Lorn. Back to Marietta for a stay at the Graff Hotel and we get to mix a bit of mystery and romance with Wedding at the Graff by Jeannie Watt.

Finding Her Montana Cowboy (Marietta St. Claire's #4)Finding Her Montana Cowboy by Lara Van Hulzen
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I am so excited to see McKenna have finally gotten her own book and we got to see her story. Know I never ever tell a storyline away in my review SO you will know know the meat of the book in my review. Sorry..not sorry. I want you to read and fall in love with Mckenna and Wyatt just like I did as soon as I turned the pages of this book. If you are not familiar with this town or the series, no problem...you will be able to read and enjoy this book right fine by itself. NOW, if you want to fall in love with a wonderful fictional town that will steal you heart and have you wanting to read all books based in this town...read a few books based in Marietta, Montana. McKenna is the only girl of a family of boys,yes so that tells you something right... NOPE throw that out the window. She is her own person and it shows all the way thru this book. Wyatt Emerson is the other character you get to know in Finding her Montana Cowboy. He was a rodeo cowboy until the rodeo life left him with a limp at the time life left him with a sprite at his door. When McKenna and the Duo of Wyatt and little Kaiti start spending time together, this book just flies for me and for McKenna as well. Life changes... WOW will it be enough for a gal whose feet need to move as much as she does? Lara Van Hulzen has once again given us a well written book that has me wanting to pack my bags and head to Montana to ride the horses and visit Marietta. Come visit for a while, You will be so happy you did.

View all my reviews Love Lorn (The Twisted Love Series Book 1)Love Lorn by Amy Manemann
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is the first book I have read by this author and I was very happy to say not only was I pleased with this book, but it made me want to start reading more of this style of books again. This book was well written and it had me hooked from the very start to the end and let's say beyond, is a series of books written between two authors. The nextbook will be written by Stacy Eaton, another really great author. Let me tell you a wee bit about this book. This is a suspense that is built around an serial killer in Philly. We get to follow two detectives Evie and Stephan Harris around as they try to catch this person or persons. Of course it is not just that simple and there is much more involved. Yes, there is some romance in this book, but the main focus is the police work. I am so looking forward to the next book in this series.

View all my reviews Wedding at the Graff (Holiday at the Graff, #5)Wedding at the Graff by Jeannie Watt
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I was able to take a trip to Marietta, Montana and this time I stayed at the famous Graff Hotel. Oh yes, as you know by now I have a thing for this wonderful town and when i get a chance to visit it, I always do. In this book we have a bit of a mystery to solve and in doing so if love happens to show up...well all the better, right. This book is about Collie who works at the Graff and Michael who Collie knew back in the day. They used to be friends before she fell in and out of love with his friend/boss. Yes, a whole lot there that comes out in the book. Michael comes to the Graff to get the engagement ring back from Collie from her broken engagement. BUT life is never that simple is it. Collie's grandma says the ring belongs to her family...HUM? Michael just knows he wants Collie... you didn't think I would tell you the storyline did you? Oh no not me. This is a well written book, based in not just my favorite fictional town but also one of my favorite places to stay (In my head anyways). So come by and check out Wedding at the Graff

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment