Saturday, May 26, 2018

As I Am By Mel Teshco A Book Finally That is Written about so Many of Us in this World

I received an advanced review copy or ARC of As I Am to read  and as soon as I begin to read this book I knew that I had finally found a book that I could truly relate to. One that had a character that  was like me. So many books if they are romances, cozy mystery or even romcoms none have ever been written about folks like me. People who have disabilities yet continue to go on day to have a wonderful life with romance and family. Please take a moment and read my review below. I would also recommend Mel Teshco's books... She has a way with words. And As I Am proves it. I own this book in my library... yes I had a review copy but as a way to support this author, I purchased it as well.


As I AmAs I Am by Mel Teshco
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

As I started reading this book, I quickly realized this was one of those books that I would A. Need a full box of Kleenex to get through it and B. It was going to be a hard but good read. See I am someone who has spent over half my life in constant pain. Not as long as our main character Molly , but long enough and deep pain as she feels that I can relate to her. This character moved me. This is the first time I have truly been about to see myself in a book and if felt AMAZING.
Brock : He is her saviour. He saves her and he definitely comes on very strong. There are reasons for this you will find out when you read the story. Funny except for the money part reminds me of my hubs. Again it brought out the Kleenex while reading.

This book has so many good parts and so many parts that reminded me to go and hug my husband. Yes, if you live in pain WOW or know someone who does (or a silent disease) this will truly strike you to the core. Even if you do not this book for me is a different kind of romance but one that is SO NEEDED in our day when our bodies are not perfect. Thank you to Author Mel Teshco for this book.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment