Friday, November 8, 2019

Bluewater Billionarie Series- 4 Books, 4 authors More to love and Laugh

When I started reading this series I wasn't sure what to think. I knew that I loved to read Lucy Score and Pippa Grant books as stand alone authors. I figured they would play well together you know. Then they are adding in Kathyrn Nolan and Claire Kingsley, one author I have read a few of their works and one was totally new to me. So I started following the new author and low and behold she is so much fun. Think Hippy. Okay. I think these 4 ladies might just have hit on the perfect writing quad. They let us the readers get to know them long before the books were released as partners in this adventure so when the books were released we were ready. I for one waited to read all the books until right before Pippa Grant's book (the last one) was released. Why? well I wanted them all fresh in my mind to enjoy them like a community or family as they were intended to be. And what a wonderful set this is. If there is anything I can stress this fall it is to grab all 4 of these books and try to make time to read them in order. You will not be disappointed at all. Laugh, Cry and have sexy times with the 4 Strong women and Hot Hunks in Bluewater Billionaires.
Below you will find my reviews in the order the books should be read. They are all in Kindle Unlimited so you can always borrow them.

The Price Of Scandal (Bluewater Billionaires)The Price Of Scandal by Lucy Score
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

When I saw that Lucy Score was the first author *up* in this 4 author- 4 book series I was super excited. Lucy Score is known for writing kickA## RomComs and I knew she would start this series off with a Bam. AND She DID. Emily is the brains behind Flawless a cosmetics company that she wants to take public. Right when she is ready to do that weird things begin to happen that can not only cause the IPO not to happen but also have her removed from her place on the board itself. Enter Derek a corporate cleaner. He comes in and fixes corporate executives and rich folk's images, for a price of course. We get to know both Emily and Derek really quick but also the 3 other strong women who are Emily's best friends and co-owners of the Bluewater Community/Complex. This book has humor, mystery lots of romance and yes we even get to meet Steve.

I waited to read this book until right before the fourth book in the series came out because I personally wanted the entire experience. You can read it as a stand alone but why would you do that when you can have 4 strong beautiful women with their hot hunks. Mystery, Romance and so much laughter in ever book!

View all my reviews The Mogul and the Muscle (Bluewater Billionaires)The Mogul and the Muscle by Claire Kingsley
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is the second book in the Bluewater Billionaire series and while you can read it as a stand alone, why would you when you can get 4 strong women if you read all the books. So in this book we get to know Cam or Cameron Whitbury who is a billionaire aerospace mogul. She is not just smart and nerdy she is stunning and beautiful as well. We meet Cam as someone has attempted to mug her. Or so she thinks.
Enter Jude Ellis is a ex military/CIA agent who Derek and Emily have hired as a fixer and security for Cam. BUT Cam doesn't think she needs it until someone attempts to run her down on a sidewalk. More things happen and of course life is never boring when you have a strong woman and a strong man together in one place. Life gets very interesting very fast. This book has laughter, romance and yes mystery as well. We get to catch up on characters from the first book and get to know more about the characters who we will be enjoying in upcoming books. Wait until you meet some of the critters in Bluewater community. I love them.

View all my reviews Wild Open Hearts (Bluewater Billionaires)Wild Open Hearts by Kathryn Nolan
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is the third book in the Bluewater Billionaires series and the first book for me by author Kathryn Nolan. It took me a wee bit to get into this book only because I am dyslexic and I did not know her style of writing. Once I got used to it I was deeply immersed in this book. As a vegetarian myself this book touched on many "like" things. Luna is a vegan and she has issues with her skincare line because well folks have lied to her about where things have come from to make up her make-up. That and other things someone is out to get her.
She sets out to make her image better and met Beck as well as lots of cute critters. We get to know Beck & Luna the dogs and critters. We see past characters and of course characters who will be in the last book. This book has humor, romance and yes that touch of mystery. It's the perfect third book in the series and leads up to the last book. I am so happy to find a new one click author as well!

View all my reviews Crazy for Loving You (Bluewater Billionaires)Crazy for Loving You by Pippa Grant
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is the fourth book in the Bluewater Billionaires Series. Each book can be read as a stand alone and is written by a different kick-a author that I personally follow all the time. I could not wait to see how our author wrote when she was writing within a team of other authors. Let me just say Pippa Grant Soars above the rest! She let her inner unicorn out to fly and it found Steve for Bluewater Billionaires. Steve is a 3 legged gator with a prosthetic leg that lives in the complex. Of course it would not be a Pippa Grant book with out fun cuddly critters and there are some in there as well as hot hunks too.
So what is this fun, sexy and yes friend filled book about? It's about one of the Bluewater Billionaires named Daisy & West. They were named co-guardians of Daisy's cousin's baby, Remy. Sounds straight forward right? It's anything but. West was the contractor at her cousin's house and she ONE Star'd his work. That is how he knew them. Daisy was the cousin. Yep, That's it. "Party girl" realtor. But remember life is never what we think it is especially to those who are seen in the media and press.

Our author shows us sides to both main characters while giving us a wonderful story that keeps us turning the pages. This story was so believable. It had me remembering my first baby experiences while reading it and laughing out loud. We get to know characters we from other books (if you have not read them) as well as say hi to some familiar faces from a favorite hockey team. This book is my absolute favorite of the 4 and I loved all four books. This series will be a re-read series for years to come. Bluewater Billionaires Rocks!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment