Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Her Baby, His Love Charity Montana

Her Baby, His Love (Charity, Montana Book 1)Her Baby, His Love by Lynne Marshall
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I picked up this book because I loved the cover. Lots of us have done that right? While I enjoyed the book for the most part, there were times in the book if I could have gone into the book and shaken the main character Taylor, I would have.
Let me tell you a tad bit about it what I Taylor moves away to a new town to start fresh after yet another bad relationship breakup. AND I do mean a BAD relationship breakup. The little town she decides to move to is called Charity, Montana. One of the reason is decided to read this book is it is based in Montana and I love Montana based books. One of the first guys she sees is this hunk of a guy at the nursery and she found out his name is Joe. She later discovers that many of the men the town have been in prison ... see where I am going with this.

This book is definitely a book well worth reading as it was good. It was just one of those books that could have been very interactive had it been a real life situation LOL. Taylor was a bit whiney but hey real life can be that way right and Joe, I will say I have met men who have converted who are exactly like this man. So I believe ever word written can be true. It was just a bit long for me and i was ready to strangle Taylor after a while. BUT in the long run well read the book and see if it was worth it.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment