Saturday, December 30, 2017

Newest Hot Read from Cynthia Dane Never Have We Ever

Never Have We Ever: A Betrothed NovelNever Have We Ever: A Betrothed Novel by Cynthia Dane
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

When I started reading this book I went and looked to make sure I was really remembering that this was the author Cynthia Dane, as it was so different in style from any of her other books I have read. Don't get me wrong not in a bad way at all but different in a good way. It took me a wee bit to get use to the dual points of view I guess you would call it but once I did it flowed for me.

We have a couple one French and German neither speech's the other's language and they are in an arranged marriage. Can you imagine. WOW does this make for wonderful reading. It does I promise you it does. If yo have ever read one of Cynthia Dane's books you know that this author writes books that can melt ice caps and let me tell you this book turns a polar bear brown. OH MY I certainly hope there is more to this series like the next ten years or maybe we will get her sister and the Irishman's story.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment