Friday, December 29, 2017

I feel like Miracle on Chance Ave was written just for Me...Thank You Jane Porter!!!

Miracle on Chance Avenue (Love on Chance Avenue Book 2)Miracle on Chance Avenue by Jane Porter
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Let me begin my saying if you have never read any of the books based in this wonderful fictional town, what are you waiting on? Now on to this book that I personally have been waiting on for quite a while now. I just was not sure which of the authors was going to tell me his story... and I sure did not realize that Rory's story would be so much full of life and even pain that is in there. It explain so much that I had wondered. (Yes I am what many would call a Tuligan) and I have adopted Marietta as my hometown. Jane Porter is the perfect author to give us this story for so many reasons. Least of which she explains on the opening page of the book in her dedication to the readers. WoW she understands...she truly understand how much Marietta means to use the readers. Now...back to Rory and Sadie's story.

Rory Douglas is from Marietta but left as soon as he could chasing demons from his past via the rodeo. Sadie Mann chased demons her own way and I think folks really didn't realize it at all. She followed Rory from rodeo to rodeo not quite a buckle bunny but not a friend either. Wanting more but to afraid to ask for it. He say her there but not there.... As life in the rodeo goes it is a hard life and Rory was in the rodeo for a long time. He came back to Marietta to rest and look at some property. Little did he know but his rodeo angel happen to live in town.
This is one of those books that touched me long and hard. It had the right amount of humor * yep there was some in it) and pain as well. There were times I simply sat and shook my head at both characters,and always continued reading more and more. This is a book that I will read more than once and i cried several times while reading it. The author, Jane Porter knows her readers and she writes for us. It's like she sits beside us and listens in as we talk and say what we want to see in characters and places in this fictional town. I invite you to explore this town. Get lost in it's countryside or visit's Sage's Chocolate shop... head up to Copper Mountain for a hike, or maybe just maybe take a short ride on horseback with a cowboy. You will not be disappointed .

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment