Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Prepare Yourself and PreOrder Velvet & Vows by Stacy Eaton... Mark off some time to read this book during the holidays.

I know that this book does not officially hit the shelves or your ebooks until the 23rd but I was one of the lucky few and got my hand on an advance copy to read last week. I say lucky as OH MY Goodness you can see from my review why I think this way. If you have never read a single Stacy Eaton book I would tell you that you are missing out on an experience beyond measure. This is an author that you can tell has lived life. She writes her books as she has life a life full of experience and it shows in her stories. They are so well rounded and full..not shallow and just there to be there. I highly recommend this book. Sadly it IS the last book based in this wonderful town but never fear if i know this author she will be catching us up with our favorite families from Celebration from time to time in other books as they overlap or who knows maybe she will give us a novella a time or two as they creep into her head demanding that they be written. Take a peek at my review and see why I believe that Velvet & Bows is the best of the Celebration books yet. (yes you could actually start the series here and work backwards too.)


Velvet & Vows (The Celebration Series Book 13)Velvet & Vows by Stacy Eaton
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Not sure why Goodreads says it only has 42 pages...it has way more and believe me from page 1 to the very last page it has you grasping each and every word and begging the author to please not end this series.
Let me begin by saying I started reading the Celebration series when there books Tears to Cheer (the second book in the Celebration series) was published ,I quickly devoured both books and could not get each book soon enough. Each book grew and grew as the town blossomed into one big and happy family ...with us the readers.
Why am i telling you this in a review? Well this is the last book in the Celebration series ( But hey don't worry we will still catch up with our friends I am sure in more books as there is a cross over series and our author will be sure to sneak them in for us to see from time to time.) And this book knows all and sees all .... YEP it is one of THOSE books that is just a well rounded and very good book. IT has it all. We get answers to questions we forgot we had (or a least I forgot i had) and we got romance and romance and OH some sweet romance. We got mystery as only Stacy Eaton can give us and YES we got some craziness too....This IS Celebration right.
So I Invite you to come along and say good bye or maybe hello to a few folks.
Stacy Eaton thank you for giving us a town we can all relate to and wish we could live in. We look forward to moving a little bit down the road and starting all over again in a kinky new way.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment