Sunday, December 10, 2017

Two of the Hottest Reads EVER...Nicole Edward's Duet Office Intrigue & Intrigue Out of the Office

Office Intrigue (Office Intrigue Duet Book 1)Office Intrigue by Nicole Edwards
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is by far the hottest book from this Author.... until I finish with book 2 that is.

Can I rate this book higher? Please tell me I can. HAWT Men 4 of them in one business and all dominant at that. That alone stirs the fire. Then we have Luci sweet submissive Luci who hasn't a clue in the world about domination and submission.

Nicole Edwards has clearly been setting us up with her previous books (no not related at all to this book) to accept sexy men and women as well as hot, sexy times. But if you've read her Club Destiny series you know she know heat and she knows how to write BDSM. This book makes all the other books look like school books. Holy batmen (notice men not man...intended. ) This author knows her way with words and clearly the lifestyle.
Don't be to worried about the kink aspect it fits in perfectly well as you know there are many levels and kinds of kinks. I can't wait to see what she explores in the second book in this series. Both books were released on the same day so no waiting around for the second book.... just click and read!

View all my reviews Intrigued Out of the Office (Office Intrigue Duet Book 2)Intrigued Out of the Office by Nicole Edwards
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Hottest and Best Book to date by Nicole Edwards

This is the second part of this book series and while I thought the first book was intense and so sexy, the second book in the Office Intrigue series , doubles the heat. You have to read book 1 before this book... it's like one big ole kinky fairytale.
Four Doms and one submissive make for some of the best reading and definitely the hottest books of 2017.

This book had me glued from page one til the very end. I can not really say much about it without giving the storyline away and that is simply something I do not do ...ever. I will say I am begging the author to continue on with more books in this series... Please pretty please. If you like to read books that have intense heat in and outside the bedroom with kink... you must pick up both of these books in this series.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment