Monday, July 6, 2015

Lie to YOU by J.C Valentine


                     Lie to You (Forbidden Trilogy Book 2)

I thought he was the one. I thought we were headed someplace great. I didn't know anything. 

My mystery man is no longer such a mystery. He's still commanding and headstrong, playing my body and mind like an instrument, but I'm finding there are layers to him I never could have dreamed. What I've learned since that fateful night in his apartment has me reeling. Now, though, the truth has taken a backstage to other, more pressing matters. 

While I struggle to make a choice that will determine the direction of my future, lies that I thought had been carefully hidden away are coming to light. My head is such a mess I don't know what's up or down anymore. Will I be able to sort it all out, or will the life I've worked so hard to build come crashing down in a pile of secrets and lies?
Review by Shweet Sandi
This is the second book in the Forbidden Trilogy series, If you have not read 
"Dance For Me" by J.C. Valentine, which is book ONE grab that one first to fully understand everything as this is a series that feeds off of.
Dance for Me on Amazon- http://preview.tinyurl.com/oyf582a
If "Lie For Me" were rated on heat level I would rate this 6 pepper hot!
Joe or Josephine is a stripper by trade but not by desire. She only strips to pay the bills so she can go to college. She is ashamed of her job, but it does pay the bills and allows her to eat and go to school.

 
Joe attracts one very hot man...well actually two twins but she didn't realize it. They are as different as night and day. Dark and light.... You know the good and evil. We have the College Prof and the Biker. If it were me...  I would say  no choosing just put me in the middle of this twin sandwich. BUT oh hell that does not seem to be the case with these two fighting twins.

There is so much we learn in book two that was hinted at in book one. We see some of the reason Joe hates her best friend's boyfriend *he gives me the creeps*. And we get to see each of the twin's personalities come out in full force.
Looking forward to book 3 in this series
Amazon Kindle: "Lie To You" http://tinyurl.com/onqnd6e

Look forward to hearing what you think 
Til tomorrow
Shweet Sandi











No comments:

Post a Comment