Friday, July 10, 2015

TGIF IT'S A PDA DAY Thanks to Best Selling Author Milly Taiden

Yes the weekend is off to a wonderful start thanks to best selling author Milly Taiden!

Paranormal Dating Agency Book 6 - STANDALONE 
BBW Paranormal Shape Shifter Romance 


Isabella Barca is great at organizing—not so great at keeping her nose out of trouble. When Bella goes to work as Mrs. Wilder’s assistant, the opportunity of a lifetime pops up: travel with Gerri to another planet, a shifter planet, and help Gerri find a lion king his mate. 
Alyx Treyvaal isn’t known for being patient. A lion doesn’t ask for help. A lion doesn’t apologize. And he most certainly does not purr. But once he meets Bella, he finds himself doing all of the above…except for purring. He will not purr. 

My Review: Milly doesn't disappoint!!! If you have not read Books 1`-5 in the PDA series
That is Paranormal Dating Agency Series grab Twice the Growl  which is book one and get caught up, Each book is a stand alone BUT you will understand more about shifters, Gerri, the agency and how each of the characters play off each other if you read the other books in the series.Believe me they are short read and very well worth it. I own every one and when I want a smile or want to get to have a good time with my hunny, we pull up one or two of the PDA books and read them together, They are hot as hell and pantie melting for sure. You might have some laughs  in the books but you will always and I do mean ALWAYS come always dripping wet.

I was so happy to see that Bella was Gerri;s new assistant and wondered when she left her all alone in the new place to unpack, You know when you tell someone to not touch something...that is the one  thing they are sure to touch, OH YES. This book is literally out of this world hot. I have waited and waited for someone to explain to me where shifters have come from and Milly does in this book, I like the explanation quite well and look forward to out of this world match making from Gerri.
I am not one to talk about a book's storyline so you will not see me say much other than I was greatly impressed with the wording. I could see this world with my eyes like I was there. The castle in all it;s uniqueness. I really enjoyed this book and look forward to Book 7 in this series and more PDA. 
Thanks for a great start to my weekend.
So if you want to pick up this book below at the links for you
  Amazon.com Kindle
 Amazon.ca Kindle
 Amazon.co.uk Kindle
 Amazon.com.au Kindle

No comments:

Post a Comment