Friday, June 2, 2017

I am Craving Chocolate and Cowboys! My Review of Sweet Home Cowboy by Marin Thomas

Sweet Home Cowboy (Love at the Chocolate Shop, #9)Sweet Home Cowboy by Marin Thomas
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I love Marietta,Montana. No, it's not a real place but the authors who write about it sure make it feel like it is. I can just taste the chocolates from Copper Mountain Chocolates on my tongue. Oh my body wants chocolates after reading "Sweet Home Cowboy".

The Judge has always been one of my favorite characters. He peeks in and out of the different books based in Marietta. He has reminded me of that character Old Mr Potter who drove George Bailey nuts. But unlike him the Judge meets his match in his grand daughter, I felt like I was actually in that creepy haunted but loved old place. It was wonderful to see all the amazing things happen.

Who would have thought speed dating at Sage's Chocolate shop... and with Elena slipping out early to find Wes?????? Of Marin are you cooking up something there?
Readers you have to read "Sweet Home Cowboy" to see if you agree.

Marin Thomas knows how to write a book so that makes your heart smile. I know mine is still grinning and happy. I am still wanting chocolate too and not suppose to have any. OH to live in Marietta and be close to Copper Mountain Chocolates!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment