Tuesday, June 27, 2017

My Review of Seal's Plaything: A Secret Baby Military Romance by Cassandra Dee

SEAL's Plaything: A Secret Baby Military RomanceSEAL's Plaything: A Secret Baby Military Romance by Cassandra Dee
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I know Cassandra Dee can write a smutty sexy book but this one had me oh so squirming my in my bed, because yes I read this in my bed.....
There is nothing better than a HOT, Alpha Seal who knows what he wants and goes after it. OH yes just maybe that young 18 year old, shy but sexy virgin who likes that Hot Alpha Male that is.
This book was so good to read from cover to cover. This book was so different than most Alpha male books. I could actually see myself in Sara at the pool (even though I did swim competitively). Sara and Mason are wow well I will let you read this book and decide for yourself if you come up with the same thoughts on them as I did. I am not a reviewer who gives away a storyline and so all I can tell you is from cover to cover this book is page turning good.
I have read this book twice now.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment