Tuesday, June 27, 2017

My Review of Alpha Grayson: Alpha Series Book 2 by Midika Crane

Alpha Grayson: Alpha Series Book 2Alpha Grayson: Alpha Series Book 2 by Midika Crane
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is the first book I have read by author Midika Crane and it will not be the last. In fact I need to go and read the first book in this series and then re-read this book so that I will better understand this book.
Alpha Grayson was a bit confusing to start with but once I got into it and figured out what happened in the previous book. then the book really started to be good for me. Grayson is an alpha without a mate. In fact he thought he would never have one, be cursed to be alone. He meets Lexie (a strong women herself which I loved) and things change. I really like this book and it has a different take on packs and even things. Like I said before this is a book I will be re-reading after I read book one and then I plan to read book 3 Jasper.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment