Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Kiss Me in the Moonlight Review

Kiss Me in the Moonlight (A Destined for Love Romance)Kiss Me in the Moonlight by Lindzee Armstrong
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I really love Lindzee Armstrong's books, she has a great mix of different styles in different books.
This book is a Romantic Mystery and I could see it as a show on the Hallmark Mystery channel.

Paige is spending the summer in Europe as tour guide for groups of teenagers. She is one of 4 young adults leading the tours. One of the replacement guides ends up being her ex. Oh boy does this prove to be a wild a crazy ride for all involved. Nick is a spy for the US government, although he is on suspension because his last mission went south.

You have to read Kiss Me in the Moonlight to see why I am writing Hallmark to beg they make is book into a made of tv movie. OH yes!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment