Saturday, June 17, 2017

My Review of Pet: A Dark Menage Romance by Isabella Starling

Pet: A Dark Menage RomancePet: A Dark Menage Romance by Isabella Starling
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Wow just wow!
Pet is definitely a very dark book and for a mature reader who is into more than your normal romance story.
This book while intense in nature was one I simply could not put down. BDSM, Mystery , A well written story with an ending that I did not see coming.

I love Isabella Sterling's writing style and continue to read her books as they come out. While dark, this book does have light moments and the author knows how to write a scene that gives off heat. Be prepared to re-read this book so you can get all the details the second time around...I know I did. It is a Dark Read, but One that left me with a pleased feeling.
5 stars for Isabella Starling's Pet!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment