Sunday, June 18, 2017

Review of Mine by A. N. Senerella

MineMine by A.N. Senerella
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is such a really good read. It had me from the very first page and when it ended I knew without a doubt it would be on my re-read list. In fact it is one of those books I could easily vision as a movie on TV.

I love a book with a mystery element to it that has me trying to figure it our as I read it...this was one of those books for me. Anika. Mitchell and Sienna are best friends in high school. The nerdy bunch if you will. Brady is the school jock and Foster is the new guy in school. Foster seems to be taken with Anika at first sight and little by little throughout the book we learn why. Brady and Mitchell have their own agenda with Anika as well which leave for one really good read.
I voluntarily reviewed an Advanced Copy of this book.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment