Tuesday, June 6, 2017

More from the Montgomery Ink Family... Inked Expressions by Carrie Ann Ryan

Inked Expressions (Montgomery Ink, #7)Inked Expressions by Carrie Ann Ryan
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Inked Expressions is Storm Montgomery and Everly (Ev) Law's story and of course don't forget her two adorable twins. In case you have not read any of the prior books, (let me just say you really should read they they are awesome) E's husband was Storm's best friend has passed on. That is all I can say on that. BUT I will say the storyline that Carrie Ann Ryan gives us about this topic is so good. It had me reading and re-reading it. She shocked and surprised me at every turn in this book.

I had always wondered why Storm Montgomery was either quite or a bit of a loner. In this book we find out why. And the reason why is such a shocker. Oh man oh man poor Storm. It is so good the Montgomery family is so amazing.

Ms Ryan writes with so much life that the Montgomerys are now part of the reader's families as well. There is only one more book in this part of the Montgomery family left for us to read and then we will have to move on to another branch to stalk. If you have not read the Montgomery and Gallagher Brothers books I highly recommend them.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment