Sunday, June 11, 2017

My Review of Tempting Levi by Jules Barnard

Tempting Levi (Cade Brothers, #1)Tempting Levi by Jules Barnard
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is the first book I have read by Jules Barnard but it is not the last. I have already started reading the Men of Lake Tahoe Series so that I know the back stories on all the Cade Men. Just to say...you do NOT need to have read that series before reading Tempting Levi, but I decided I wanted to so that I could enjoy my re-read so much more. AND YES I WILL BE RE-READING THIS BOOK.

This book was one of those books that I got into from the start. I think it helped that I also grew up in a large family with dynamics not much different than Levi and his brothers. Not that we were rich or cheated on each other with our siblings. LOL I believe Levi's Dad knew what he was doing in all things and has plans for all his sons which we will see in the upcoming books.

But let' start with book 1 Tempting Levi...Levi and Emily's story. Would you ever get with an Ex's sibling? What if that is what caused you to be an Ex in the first place?

Then we have the situation with Club Tahoe. Something is going on with the Club and no one seems to know what or why. Now all things were not answered in this book as to what happened but this books while a standalone is part of a Cade Brothers series so I am thinking maybe we will find out more about the situation in other books? Even if not this book for me was still a 5 star read as it had everything I needed...Romance, Some heat, Mystery and it was very well written.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment