Tuesday, June 13, 2017

My Review of Magdalena Scott's Once Upon A Time

Once Upon a Time (Serendipity, Indiana Book 8)Once Upon a Time by Magdalena Scott
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Old soul in a young body? Good Read

Taylor and Jen's story started outlet a little slow for me but as soon as it gathered some steam I could not put it down. I love reading about small towns and Serendipity is one I would love to live in. It's one of those everyone knows everyone's business places.

In this book we get to know Emily;s twin sisters Taylor and Hannah better. This book is more about Taylor but Hannah if course has to be in here with her twin, right. Two girls, graduate from college but no job in sight. Come home and the parents tell them they have to work for a living. Oh BooHoo.

I love the vivid descriptions in this book. The antique store that Taylor gets a job in is filled with all kinds of treasures...as well as her attic. And our author gives us wounded descriptions that help us see everything with our minds eye.

I am looking forward to Hannah's story next.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment