Saturday, June 10, 2017

The Keystone Approach: Healing Arthritis and Psoriasis by Restoring the Microbiome

The Keystone Approach: Healing Arthritis and Psoriasis by Restoring the MicrobiomeThe Keystone Approach: Healing Arthritis and Psoriasis by Restoring the Microbiome by Rebecca Fett
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I have to say I was really impressed with the info inside this book. I have read quite a few books on my different audio immune ailments and the diets I can use to for healing them. The author gave me a book to read and try out the recipes. This is my honest review...based on my own opinions.

The information inside this book was so easy for me to understand, and I am dyslexic. That means so much when everyone can understand. The recipes are both tasty and easy to follow. Even though there are some ingredients I can not use because of food allergies, I know the subs I can use and they still work.
I highly recommend this book for those with Arthritis and Psoriasis

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment