Tuesday, August 28, 2018

Cowboy with a Heart of Gold if Only He Saw Himself that Way...

Come Visit Three of my favorite places to stroll in Montana in one read... Cherry Lake, Sweetheart and of course Marietta. While you are there stop by the 79th Copper Mountain Rodeo and oggle the Cowboys for a spell but better yet check out that gal CJ oh yes that is another book  Sara Mayberry's The Cowboy Meets His Match.

You can find The Bull  Rider's Return at so many places that I wanted you to be able to find them all. Click on the title and it will take you to Tule Publishing where you will find ALL the Places. 

The Bull Rider's Return (The 79th Copper Mountain Rodeo Book 2)The Bull Rider's Return by Joan Kilby
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Now THIS is the Reason I love a good Rodeo Cowboy. I was so excited to see this book hit my kindle at midnight last night. I stayed up reading it and boy was I happy I did. Tired today but Oh what I wonderful tired it is. Let me share a wee bit about this book with you so you will understand why I like this book so much.
Cody is a full time rodeo bull and bronc rider and yep champion at that most of the time. With that he catches the ladies eyes and more. One night in Reno he wins big and walks into a diner and happens to meet Kelly, She is waitress who serves him. She also meets her cute son who is there because he didn't have a sitter that night. Ricky is the heart of this story in my opinion as he is what catches Cody's eye and heart. He notices something about Cody and he decides to act in a way that many would think is very un-Cody like. This is the catalyst or the pea that gets under his mattress and never lets him settle again. BUT the same can be said for single mom Kelly as well. But in order for you to know what I am talking about and enjoy this book you will need to read it for yourself.
This book is not all sunshine and roses. There where so many times that I wanted to reach thru my book and shake his family with the way there were treating him. But i come from a large family myself and I understand the makeup and how things shake up and out. Sadly what the author has written is usually true to form or it was in my family's case as well. I loved the fact that so many of my favorite fictional towns were visited in this one book,... Sweetheart, Cherry Lake and of course my home town of Marietta. And in case you are wondering yes we get to catch up with a few characters as well. OH MY Do We.
I am looking forward to reading more from this family because I have a feeling we will understand more about why they act like they do when we read more of their history. ( Remember their are other books about this family and their orchard as well.)
So hope you enjoy it like i did.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment