Tuesday, August 14, 2018

The Best Book of the Year..Hands Down Anywhere Everywhere. Nobody Said It'd Be Easy

Last week I was so blessed to be able to read an advanced copy of a book by the author Patty Blount titled Nobody Said It'd Be Easy. It was the first time I have read any books by this author and let me say she simply blew me away. I saw the cover  and it grabbed my attention.


And then teasers from the book. OH MY...they wet my appetite for more.

But the book itself.. From Cover to Cover is it is the #1 Best Book that I have read this year, from any author, any publisher, any genre'. This is this the book to beat. And i look forward to more books from Author Patty Blount!




Nobody Said It'd Be EasyNobody Said It'd Be Easy by Patty Blount
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Oh My Giddy Aunt this book had me from the cover alone! Then I cracked it open and started reading and I was spellbound by Super Gabe, his 4 precious girls and Lia the Lovely Lady. This is the first book I have read by author Patty Blount and I am hoping she will write more books along this line in the future. Life is not all sunshine and roses and yes bad things do happen to good people. Death sadly comes a knocking when people least expect it. It is what the people who are left behind do with themselves that really show their character and their true spirit. A widowed father of 4 Gabe quits his higher paying job, becomes a super of a set of apartments away from where he used to live with his wife after she passes unexpectedly. He does this so he can be home to raise those young children while working from home. WoW. Look at the cover and that is so much the book.
Then we have Lia or Amelia a divorced self employed woman who moves into the complex and she turns his work upside down and inside out. BUT truth be told he does the same thing to her. Life is not smooth sailing once she moves in and feels the sparks from day one. OH no not at all. Just because the cute main can walk around with hair clips and painted nails carrying a baby on his hip it doesn't mean a single thing now does it. No it doesn't. One has to fight pre-teens, children with illnesses , self destruction and so much more. I invite you to meet the Iver family and see for yourself why Nobody Said I'd Be Easy.

View all my reviews

1 comment:

  1. Dear Reviewer,
    I’ve got a new e-book coming out that I think love called “Intermittent Fasting: Aggressive Fat Loss, Heal Your Body And Enjoy Your Life”.
    “I know we live in the era of having 3-6 meals a day because we think this will increase our metabolism and enable us to lose weight, when in fact, that is not the case. Intermittent fasting entails scheduling your meals such that you eat during a certain period only or greatly lowering your calorie intake on certain days to push your body to burn fat for energy.”
    If you’d be interested, I’d love to send you a free copy of the book in return for an honest review. If so, let me know.
    Respectfully,
    Nedelcu Petru
    Wagnersschmittt2@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete