Friday, September 4, 2015

Review of Crave by Amelia Gates

CRAVE: An erotic romance novelCRAVE: An erotic romance novel by Amelia Gates
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Review: This was the first book I read by this author and now i am hooked. When I started reading it I will admit I thought OH NO another whinny girl who is going to cry cause the guy breaks up with her. BUT I could not put the book down. I just had to keep reading to find out why Jimmy broke up with Keira and then I had to find out the dynamics of Kevin and Keira's relationship.

This is a very intense book. It has it's ups and downs relationship wise and it has some very very steamy scenes in it that had my panties melting. There where parts of this book were I was crying, and of course I was reading in bed during that time and hubs wanted to know what was wrong *how sweet*. The ending OH the ending..... I am so looking forward to reading more from this author.

Amelia Gates YOU are one amazing writer and can weave a story so that I felt like I was actually standing inside the room when Keira was getting slapped.
I highly recommend this book!

View all my reviews
AMAZON :http://tiny.cc/xjew2x

No comments:

Post a Comment