Wednesday, September 16, 2015

The Training House GIRL

Girl (The Training House, #1)Girl by Eden Bradley
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I have been waiting for this book since I heard that Eden Bradley was writing it. I have been learning about the lifestyle and being a submissive myself, I was very interested in reading this book. She did not let me down.

Girl is a submissive who has signed a slave contract to do whatever the Master wants he to without question for the next year unless he cuts her loose from the contract. She feels an instant connection with the Master and it seems he does as well. There is another submissive a male who Girl feels a connection to by looks alone.....

This book is intense and is one I personally will be reading more than once. Yes there is a cliffhanger but one I do not mind at all. I am looking forward to BOY the next book in this series.

Let me say this is a hardcore book and not one who has no idea what BDSM is about so take that into mind before reading this book.
Thanks Eden you have started answering many of my questions

View all my reviews
You can pick up this book on Amazon HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment